Friday, October 31, 2008

tag

the "other" brittani tagged me to tell 6 things about me that you may not know or want to know about me. so here it goes......
1. my toe is permanently deformed because i haven't taken my toe ring off in 11 years.

2. growing up my nick-name was bratty ann, although i'm not sure why! i'm pretty sure i was an angel.

3. i have a hard time letting go of the past. i still have most of my t-shirts and sweat pants from high school basketball and track and from ricks college. (much to my husband's dismay)

4. i think most people already know this about me, but i have an irrational fear of spiders. i know, i know, i'm a little crazy checking my shoes and clothes everyday to make sure there are no spiders in there or checking the entire shower stall before every shower. but come on, who really wants to shower with one of those nasty little critters?

5. i have had seven kidney stones. the first when i was 18 years old. and i haven't had one in 6 years.

6. i hate hate hate going to the dentist. actually, the dental hygenist (sorry jo). i hate the scraping of my teeth. i would rather have a cavity filled. totally wrong i know, but that is how i feel.

now for tagging. i have tagged friends in the past, and with out much luck, ok no luck. you know who you are, so .....if you like me and haven't already done this feel free to let me know that you like me. (hint,hint)

1 comment:

Brittani said...

Thank you, that was fun! I cannot beleive your toe ring still looks that good after 11 years and that you did not ahve to take it off during pregnancies!