Tuesday, October 28, 2008

pumkin carving and a birthday

kaylee had fun doing a mini pumkin ya think maybe he didn't want to touch the pumpkin guts?
really?
jeff's final project was the spider, poppies was the witch, not to bad eh?
andrew thought his looked "not good". kaylee on the other hand loved hers, a bat.
happy birthday to me! thanks for the cake nannie!



and to all my brothers and sisters who forgot, i got one thing to say to you:



jk, guys i love ya! but rory is my new favorite!









































5 comments:

Dacia said...

Cute post! I hope you had a great birthday! Love all the pumpkins.

pam said...

Britney I did not forget, but I kept thinking I'd find a better time to call and now it's already a day late. Today I had a meeting aand bball practice so I'm planning to call you tomorrow. SORRY! Happy Birthday a day late and at least a dollar short, I did think about you, hope that counts for something.

Brittani said...

love the pictures, jeffs pumpkin is amazing. I cannot get Grant to carve one. He hates halloween, oh well. Oh by the way, tag...your turn!

Trisha said...

Happy Birthday Brit...umm late! I hope you had fun and got spoiled rotten!! If not, I’ll have Josh give Jeff a talkin’ to ; )

~Amy said...

Happy Birthday Brit. I laughed so hard- that was too funny!!! If you lived next me I would have thrown you a birthday lunch. I miss those.
I miss you!!!