Saturday, November 1, 2008

halloween time

our little guitar hero, ROCK ON andrew wanted to be a rock star so he could have a blue mowhawk. doesn't he look awesome?

hannah montana, aka: kaylee


andrew and best girl friend jamisonkaylee and best friend harley (gabriela)

my little rock stars!


we had a great halloween, we started off with soup at the changs (yummy, it was all so good, thanks) then headed to the church for the carnival and trunk or treat. then off the G.G.'s and nannie and poppie's. thanks for a great halloween everyone.

5 comments:

Dacia said...

Cute costumes!

WendyJ said...

Love the blue mohawk! I enjoyed your tagged post, I can't believe your toe is permanantly deformed! I'm glad you haven't had anymore kidney stones, I remember the one you had while we were working at Freddy's.

Trisha said...

What a cute Rockin’ family!!!
Sounds like you guys had a great time, except you sour puss ; )

Teri said...

very cute costumes! Are you guys coming this way any time soon? We will not be down there for Thankgiving or Christmas. Who knows when we will be down next, maybe Connie Mac?

April said...

you have to cutest kids ever! I love em! I'm going private on my blog but I don't have your email address. Can you email me at sunee365@yahoo.com so that I can send you an invite? Thanks! Miss you guys