Thursday, October 9, 2008

this is what happens......

when you leave a two year old alone for too long! while i was cooking dinner tonight, will decided to get into my make-up. doesn't he look pretty? fortunately it only ended up on his face, and in his mouth. when i showed him what he looked like in the mirror, he looked a little confused.

fyi: our neighbors found a tarantula in their garage today, my father in law caught it for them. i was already freaked out by ours, now i am scared out of my mind! i think i might puke!

5 comments:

Dacia said...

I think I have a picture just like that of Kalin. They sure are funny little ones.

Crazy about that tarantula, I'm sure Matthew would have moved by now :)

The Kolste Family said...

I'm sorry to hear about your spiders! I can't even scroll down on your blog without feeling like throwing up!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

sounds like you guys are under attack ;) hey, atleast they are not the poisonous ones. My friend in AZ has been finding rattle snakes in her yard. I would take a non poisonous spider over a rattler anyday!
hope that is the last one for you guys!

Trisha said...

YIKES! Another one!!! Have you talked Jeff into moving yet?!! ; )

Kolste said...

hey can I get your tortilla soup recipe? For some reason it sounded so good and we dont have it!