Sunday, August 3, 2008

last, but not least...


at the end of our trip was our reuion with our ABQ friends. it was amazing how we picked up where we left of 3 years ago. this is the best bunch of friends anyone could ever ask for. i would never (and i really mean it) have survived ABQ without all of them. park day, tennis day, volleyball day, bunko, game nights, swapping baby-sitting, you name it we did it. i love these friends and their families, i can't wait for the next reunion. after 3 years, still the best of friends.
will and his newfound friend zach, they really enjoyed each other. wish we lived closer!

these were the 3 water-slide die hards. they played on that thing non-stop the whole time we were there.



to those of you who couldn't make it, i am so sorry. hopefully you will be at the next. we missed you.


4 comments:

kristib said...

I'm so jealous! Why did we have to be moving at that time?!?

Teri said...

I wish we could of come down for Connie Mack. I couldn't tell you the last time we didn't go (maybe never?) Ray used most of his vaction on Scout camp and Martin's Cove, and with gas prices so high we decided to not come.

Wish we could of seen you guys! It's always one of my highlights in NM to hang out with you guys.

I don't think we will be down to NM for a while. We have Thanksgiving with my family this year and Christmas will be to close to the baby being here. If you come our way give us a call!

The Kolste Family said...

Just incase you hadn't heard, we wanted to make sure you knew that we are blessing Max on Aug 31....Labor Day Weekend. Hope you can make it!!!

Laurel said...

As one who couldn't make it I can say I was missing you guys too! I was so homesick thinking of all my friends hanging out together. :) It looks like you had a great time.