Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Great To Be Eight!

happy birthday bubba!
8 things i love about my bubba:

1. obedient. he is my most obedient child. he only has to be asked once.

2. golden child. that is what his primary teachers call him. that makes me so proud.

3. sensitive. he is so aware of others and their feelings. (someday he may hate this one)

4. athletic. i love to watch him play soccer and basketball. he is amazing.

5. funny. his laugh can really get me going. love it.

6. his eyes. they sparkle. mischevious twinkle.

7. adventurous. loves roller coasters, big water slides, cliff jumping.

8. good brother. he loves his brothers and sister. he adores sam and is such a good helper.

i love you bud, and hope 8 is great, just like you.


happy birthday!




1 comment:

Chels said...

I can't believe he is already 8! It seems like we just did the girls baptism.