Friday, April 23, 2010

PROUD

as a mom i couldn't be more proud of my kiddos.......yesterday they ran in the Ladera MS run. Last year Kaylee ran it in 23:00. You have to run it in under 22 minutes to receive a certificate. So that was her goal. I am so proud of her she ran it in 20:38 (according to school, Jeff actually clocked them in 19: 50). she pushed herself so hard that she almost threw up! I love it!
this was Andrew's first year to get to run. We asked Poppie to run it with him since mom is out of commission. I told Scott it would be easy, that he would probably walk alot. When Kaylee was a first grader she ran it in like 25 minutes. Well Andrew tried to push his Poppie. He only walked a couple of times and ran it in 22:48. I am so proud. By the time he is a 5th grader none of us will be able to keep up with him.



Andrew ran it with his best buddy Gabe. I am proud of all them including Jeff and Scott who had to run hard to keep up with the kids! thanks for doing it. I can't wait to run it next year!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

way to go kiddos, awesome job!

Chels said...

Your kids did awesome. I wish I could get Harley to slightly try, but we just set eachother off. not a good thing. By the way my comment bar is fixed on my scarycute blog.