Tuesday, February 3, 2009

update

i have been horrible at taking pictures lately. i kind of hate my camera. so the blog has suffered. here is what we have been up to.
kaylee: she is playing basketball again this year. she is on an awesome team, and has an amazing coach (me). she still takes piano and is offically beyond my capabilities. i'm not much help for her anymore. she is on the all A's honor roll, and still loves to read. she reads an unbelievable amount of books.
andrew: he is also playing basketball, but has warmed up to it slowly. he has finally decided that he likes it, but not as much as soccer. i can hardly stand watching kindergarden basketball. i love watching him, but wow. he loves school, an answer to my prayers. i was a little worried about him.
will: he is a crazy, wild, sweet, stubborn 2 year old. he loves to laugh and does so often, even if it is totally fake. he only eats what he wants to when he wants to. i'm pretty sure that is pay backs for my mom. i think he is even worse than i was.
brit: i still teach art at the school, help in the library and am on the pto committee. right now i am training for the moab half marathon. i am enjoying it much more than i thought i would. i don't necessarily love it while i am running, but i love the satisfaction of saying, "i just ran 9 miles!" (which is my longest run so far)
jeff: busy with work and more work and more work. i guess that is life, but it sure seems he is gone all to often. he also stays busy with young mens. he helps me coach when he can.
well that is what we are up to. sorry no photos.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sounds like life has been busy but good for you guys! I love the blogging world and that we are able to keep up with everyone this way.

Trisha said...

It’s kinda hard for me to think of Kaylee playing b-ball...she seems more of the ballet type but I’m sure she is doing a great job : )
I’m super impressed at your training Brit, WAY TO GO!!!
It was fun seeing you guys last night. Did your kids like the play? Poor Jenaya was just soooo tired!